Families Praying Together for Catholic Special Education - Galveston and Greater Houston, Texas
RSS

Recent Posts

Welcome!

Categories

Inclusive Education
powered by

My Blog

Welcome!

We are adding this blog to answer questions about inclusive education.  If you are a parent, teacher, or administrator and have questions about our prayer group or inclusive education in general, please post questions here.

I look forward to connecting more families who desire a Catholic education for their children with disabilities!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph-Pray for us!

7 Comments to Welcome!:

Comments RSS
Colleen on Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:27 PM
Thank you for such a great website. Being a Nurse Educator and a mom of a child attending Catholic School along with fact I believe strongly in the faith formation in Catholic Schools. My son has ADHD/ODD and borderline autism spectrum. By the grace of God we were transferred from AZ(which my son was not going to be welcomed back to the Catholic School he attended) to NJ and I have been blessed with a school has been understanding and helpful, but unfortunately parents that need more education. I am wanting to present some sort of awareness to the Home School Association at the beginning of next year.
Reply to comment

gina on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 6:35 PM
Keep up the fruitful work you are doing. I am a preschool special education teacher with two sons in a Catholic School. My dream is to work at their school and teach at the TK level (embracing ALL children). I am discerning my vocation in this area, and praying that if it be God's will, that I could be a link to the SPED population and our school. God Bless You!
Reply to comment

cheap rolex on Friday, May 10, 2013 2:58 AM
Lange S?hne watch is also a pioneer in watchmaking
Reply to comment

fashion jewelry wholesale in los angeles on Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:40 AM
Super-Duper blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds also.
Reply to comment

peluang usaha di rumah on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:24 AM
It's an amazing article in support of all the online people; they will get advantage from it I am sure
Reply to comment

sportwetten on Friday, July 25, 2014 7:05 PM
Fast immer Fast immer) und auch die Spieler sind kaum Lage zu kuemmern Regelmaessigkeit; sie halten weiterhin zu halten kaempft, hold Gluecksspiel, und halten weiterhin zu halten Erstellen froehlich. wetten Noch mehr sowie die gekroenten wahrscheinlich ruecklaeufig die teilzunehmen .
Reply to comment

kostenlose Fussball Picks on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:44 PM
Verschiedene Arten koennte positioniert jeder einzelne Sportwetten, und dies Gewinne da Sie koennen rund um Shop fuer Stil Wette Sie moechten machen mit den effektivste zugaenglich dass genaue Videospiel oder Feier . Denken die anschliessende Szenario In der Woche 10 , Unerfahrene fuer 4 Monat im Zeile.
Reply to comment